Women really need an anti-bacterial, super absorbent and highly breathable hygienic napkin.
A woman’s period is a time when the body can be less resistant to disease. If not well protected during the menstrual period, women might become susceptible to a number of gynecological diseases that may have impact in their quality of life, affecting their health career and family. It can also be a time of great discomfort and sometimes embarrassment.
The chemicals used in other sanitary pads, tampons and diapers have raised concerns throughout the world. This is due to the questions about the safety of using many of the commercially available products that have been manufactured in a process that uses chemicals as well as the environmental issues of disposing of them. Because of potential risk factors, millions of women worldwide have decided to use the Angels Secret Negative Ion sanitary pads.
The absorbent material used in other sanitary napkins are chemical agents meant for industrial purposes, which will effect the reproductive organ of the woman.
- Promotes clean and natural health through the patented Negative Ion Core™
- Strong moisture retention with an instant-dry surface layer, which provides a comfortable and clean experience in as little as 8 seconds
- Designed with seven breathable layers to promote a dry, odor-free experience
Anti leakage Design
- Dual-dry core for optimal penetration into a high absorption layer
- Reinforced with double-lined leakage barriers to lock in moisture and protect from side leakage
JM Angels Secret vision is to help women worldwide to live a healthier and happier life.
2 thoughts on “Your Intimate Feminine Hygiene Needs”
This is really a problem that most women are unaware that they have. There are lots of women that suffer from various health conditions and do not realize that their problem may have come from using the incorrect sanitary napkins. It is wonderful to know that women now have an alternative.
Angel Secret sanitary napkins is an amazing product. .it really Works!!!
Comments are closed.